Okay so I have a confession...
I have not had a massage in quite awhile. But, I have some excuses so here goes:
- I have a newborn and I’ve lost my mind.
- I don’t have time.
- I know I can barter, but my massage therapist moved to Colorado.
- I don’t want to pay for a massage when I can barter…with my massage therapist who is in Colorado.
- I can’t get in anywhere, anyway.
- I’ll just get adjusted again and get a massage next week. (I totally need both!!)
- I know better, so it’s really okay.
So yep, I get it. I know you’re busy. I know you have “stuff” going on. I know that you have to invest your money to get work done. I know what it’s like to juggle schedules, feel overwhelmed and put it off!
But tomorrow dear friends, I have a 90 minute session on the books and I cannot wait! After my session I’m getting adjusted too. And then I’m booking out…
Thank you to my dearest clients for being an example for me. You get the work done! You make the time, invest the money, and show up week after week. I’m inspired by you.
Heidi (About to me a noodle) Metro