AUTUMN RETREAT 2018: PERMISSION TO PAUSE: A CALL TO REST
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
Oh my friend, are you ready to retreat to the woods? It’s time to PAUSE. Your body is trying to get your attention.
- Where: ARC Retreat Center in Stanchfield, MN
- When: Sunday 10/14/18 to 10/16/18
- Check-in is at 5:30 pm with a lovely dinner to follow
- Check-out is at 11:00 am on Tuesday morning
In addition to experiencing the PAUSE, you’ll dwell in:
1. Silent mediation
2. Intentional, simple, delicious cuisine
3. A fire-burning ceremony
4. Time for personal reflection, napping (yes! napping!) and communing with nature
5. A slow pace and a place to soothe your mind, body, and spirit with others just like you.
The retreat will be held at the ARC Retreat Center in Stanchfield, MN about 50 miles north of the Twin Cities in MN. Click here for more information about your accommodations. You will be staying in private rooms with shared bathrooms. Each simple room has a bed, a sink a writing desk and a rocking chair.
After you register, I will be contacting you directly to provide information about directions, learn about your food preferences and address any other questions you may have. Feel free to reach me at email@example.com with any questions prior to registration.